R T Julian & Son Ltd, trading as Prow Park Car Spa (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is R T Julian & Son Ltd of Prow Park, Treloggan Industrial Estate, Newquay, Cornwall TR7 2SX.
• You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information including but not limited to your name and address, which personally identifies you (“Personal Information”) to enable us, our partners, associates, sub-contractors or other third parties (together our “Partner Companies”) to provide the services which are available through the Site.
• If you send us personal correspondence such as e-mails, letters or post messages on the bulletin boards we may collect such information into a file specific to you and we will use such information to maximise the Site’s relevance to you. This information will not be made available to other companies unless you request us to do so or we first obtain your permission.
• We may use the Personal Information to keep you up to date with news, information particular to your Location (as defined in the terms and conditions) and local services.
• We may aggregate statistics, traffic patterns and related Site information and disclose such aggregate data to third parties for marketing, advertising, auditing usage or other promotional purposes but such aggregate data will not include any Personal Information.
• Certain information relating to visitors to the Site is recorded by the standard operation of our servers, including but without limitation, the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next, which browser you go to next, what browser you are using and your IP address. Such information is primarily used to provide an enhanced on-line experience for the visitor.
• The Personal Information you provide shall be accurate and complete and all registration details (where applicable) shall contain your real name, address and other requested details.
• We may send you e-mails or other communications to you about our services and/or products or those of our Partner Companies from time to time. If you do not wish to receive such e-mails or communications then you can opt out by contacting us as described below. We will also give you the option to opt out in all such e-mails or communications.
By accepting the terms and conditions, or by registering on the Site, unless you opt out by contacting us as described below, you freely consent to the processing and disclosure of your Personal Information as set out above. We will not use Your Personal Information for any other purpose other than set out above without first obtaining your permission.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookie policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to access the Personal Information that we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request must be in writing sent to the e-mail address below and may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We may transfer or disclose Personal Information, to our professional advisers and to such other parties as we consider necessary, for the administration of the Site and related business or if required to disclose such information by law.
PERSONAL DATA THAT IS PROCESSED
Prow Park Car Spa can process personal data about you, because you use the services of Prow Park Car Spa, and / or because you provide these to Prow Park Car Spa yourself when filling in a contact form / quotation form on the website. Prow Park Car Spa can process the following personal data:
- Your first and last name
- Your address details
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Date of birth
- Your IP address
WHY PROW PARK CAR SPA NEEDS DATA
Prow Park Car Spa processes your personal data to be able to contact you by telephone if you request it, and / or to be able to contact you in writing (by e-mail and / or by post) if you cannot be reached by telephone. In addition, Prow Park Car Spa can use your personal data in the context of the performance of an assignment agreement concluded with you.
HOW LONG PROW PARK CAR SPA STORES DATA
Prow Park Car Spa does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. Your data will not be stored for more than a year if no agreement is reached with you.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
Prow Park Car Spa will only provide your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
MAP WEBSITE VISIT
General visitor data is kept on the Prow Park Car Spa website, including the IP address of your computer and the time of retrieval and data that your browser sends. This data is used for analyzes of visitor and click behavior on the website. Prow Park Car Spa uses this information to improve the functioning of the website. These data are anonymised as much as possible and are not provided to third parties.
Google uses this information to keep track of how our website is used, to provide reports about the Website and to provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns.
Google can provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
Prow Park Car Spa has no influence on this. Prow Park Car Spa has not given Google permission to use information obtained via Analytics for other Google services.
SEE, MODIFY OR REMOVE DATA
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion to email@example.com. Prow Park Car Spa will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Prow Park Car Spa takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. The Prow Park Car Spa website uses a reliable SSL Certificate to ensure that your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands.
If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, or if you would like more information about the security of personal data collected by you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. prowparkcarspa.co.uk be is a Prow Park Car Spa website. Prow Park Car Spa can be reached as follows:
Postal address: Prow Park Treloggan Industrial Estate Newquay Cornwall TR7 2SX
Business address: Prow Park Treloggan Industrial Estate Newquay Cornwall TR7 2SX
Telephone: 01637 854 983
E-mail address: email@example.com